- You are responsible for strategic and operational purchasing for the areas of games, toys, print media and merchandise.
- You manage purchasing in an international environment
- You lead the respective purchasing team professionally and disciplinary
- You develop purchasing goals and long-term supply chain strategies and continuously optimize the product area
- Supplier management and development as well as the establishment of new international supplier relationships round off your responsibilities
- You work closely with the related departments Product Management, Marketing and Fulfillment
- Completed commercial training or studies
- Several years of professional experience in international media and toy purchasing
- Very good knowledge in operational and strategic purchasing as well as supply chain management
- Distinct intercultural competence
- Very good communication and assertiveness skills as well as negotiation skills
- Initial management experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Ideally first experience in the gaming industry and affinity for games
What you can expect of us…
- a job in one of the most exciting industries worldwide
- a challenging and varied job with the freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas and experience
- a wide range of opportunities for further development and first-class prospects for advancement
- a modern, well-equipped workplace with many extras
- flat hierarchies, open communication and a long-term perspective in a motivated team
Would you like to become part of our young, dynamic media company?
Would you like to work in an interesting industry with a promising future?
Do you value expanding your experience?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
United Games Entertainment GmbH, Plochinger Str. 14, 73230 Kirchheim/Teck.