Your area of responsibility…
- Creation and implementation of social media concepts
- Writing texts for social media
- Editorial planning and implementation
- Community management on various social media channels
- Collaboration in the development of moving image content for social media channels
- Interface with colleagues from Marketing and PR
- You enjoy working in the gaming field and being actively involved
- Organizational talent and a self-reliant, structured way of working
- 3 years of professional experience in the disciplines of marketing public relations and social media, preferably in the gaming, entertainment and/or technology industries
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, other language skills are an advantage
This is what awaits you with us…
- A job in one of the most exciting industries in the world
- A challenging and varied job with the freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas and experience
- Diverse oppurtunities for further development and first-class development prospects
- A modern equipped workplace with many extras (drinks, employee events, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a long-term perspective in a motivated team
- The possibility wo work from home
You want to become a part of our young, dynamic media company?
Do you want to work in an interesting industry with a promising future?
Do you value expanding your experience?
Then you have come tot he right place!
Our Human Resource Manager Katja Hinzel is looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com
United Games Entertainment GmbH, Plochinger Str. 14, 73230 Kirchheim/Teck.