- Management of your games during the entire product life cycle
- Project management from licensing to the successful release in Europe, USA and Asia
- Coordination of the platform owner approvals (Sony, Nintendo etc.) of ongoing projects
- Development of product positioning, communication content and sales objectives and their implementation
- International communication with your colleagues working in PR, marketing and sales worldwide
- Support in the implementation of measures in the areas of online marketing, social media and digital presentations
- Market analyses and forecasts to create market requirements for current and future products
- Completed training or studies in the field of marketing/product management or with comparable qualification
- First experiences in product management, gaming product, e-commerce, marketing.
- Strong social skills and good communication skills.
- High games affinity and interest in digital marketing and eCommerce
That’s what you can expect from us…
- a job in one of the most exciting industries worldwide
- a demanding and versatile job with the freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas and experience
- diverse further development opportunities and first-class development prospects
- a modernly equipped workplace with many extras (drinks, employee events, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a long-term perspective in a motivated team
Would you like to become a part of our young, dynamic media company?
Work in an interesting and sustainable industry?
Do you value broadening your experience?
Then you are exactly right with us. Our Human Resources Manager Katja Hinzel is looking forward to your application.