Your area of responsibility…
- Graphic development and implementation of marketing and communication concepts
- Creation of print documents for packaging and merchandise articles
- Collaboration in the operative day-to-day business as well as close cooperation with the specialist departments
- Support in the implementation of measures in the areas of online marketing, social media and digital presentations
- Completed training as a media designer or studies in the field of communication design/marketing or with comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sense for visual design and target groups, creative thinking and enthusiasm for innovation, aesthetics and typography
- Experience in the creation of print templates and digital advertising materials
- Interest in online topics, digital marketing and the games industry
- Good to very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Preferably with experience in video creation or drawing
This is what awaits you with us …
- A job in one of the most exciting industries in the world
- A challenging and varied job with the freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas and experience
- Diverse oppurtunities for further development and first-class development prospects
- A modern equipped workplace with many extras (drinks, employee events, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a long-term perspective in a motivated team
- The possibility wo work from home
You want to become a part of our young, dynamic media company?
Do you want to work in an interesting industry with a promising future?
Do you value expanding your experience?
Then you have come tot he right place!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
United Games Entertainment GmbH, Plochinger Str. 14, 73230 Kirchheim/Teck.