- You head all consumer marketing activities and lead the marketing team to develop opportunities and ensure growth.
- You focus heavily on content marketing and storytelling to form an emotional bond with our fans.
- You work closely with the product team to initiate and realize successful campaigns for our games.
- You work closely with our international network of agencies and partners in Europe, North America and Japan.
- You ensure the success of our corporate communication.
- You oversee the marketing budget, all performance KPIs and report directly to the CEO
- Several years of experience in a digital marketing position with a solid experience in content and performance marketing. Experience with innovative video formats would be great.
- You enjoy leading and motivating a team with a high level of responsibility, always leading by example.
- Solid experience in marketing strategy, planning and budget.
- Strong creativity and at the same time you are an analytical and data oriented thinker.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong social and communication skills.
That’s what you can expect from us…
- a job in one of the most exciting industries worldwide
- a demanding and varied job with the freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas and experience
- diverse further development opportunities and first-class development prospects
- a modern equipped workplace with many extras
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a long-term perspective in a motivated team
- Home Office
Would you like to become a part of our young, dynamic media company?
Work in an interesting and sustainable industry?
Do you value broadening your experience?
Then you are exactly right with us. Our Human Resources Manager Katja Hinzel is looking forward to your application.